Terms and Conditions
SUGAR GOLF AUSTRALIA
You will be required to provide personal information, such as shipping address, billing address, and payment details, when placing an order through the Site. Additional information may be collected by Sugar Golf Australia or its third-party providers for security and anti-fraud purposes. You assert that the personal information you provide to us via the Site is true, valid, complete and up-to-date in all respects, and you confirm that you are the person stated in the shipping (unless the order is a gift) and billing information provided.
In order to access certain content, material, products or services on the Site, you may be asked to register and create an account. As part of the registration process, you may be asked to submit a username and password and agree to these Terms. You may also be required to provide us with information about yourself including some types of personally identifiable information, including your legal name, phone number, address, email address, gender, and age. You are responsible for ensuring that your account credentials are kept secret, safe, and secure at all times. Sugar Golf Australia will not be held responsible or liable for any misuse of your account in the event that a third party has access to and uses your password and account login in any way. Please update your information directly on the Site should any of the information you provide on the Site change.
Sugar Golf Australia expressly reserves the right to cancel your order in the following situations, without being liable for any costs or damages:
- The product is temporarily not in stock;
- Your account information is not correct or not verifiable;
- The offered price was incorrect; or
- We were not able to deliver to the address you specified.
- Revocation & Returns
Sugar Golf Australia does honour a 30-day risk-free return policy. If the customer purchases a Sugar Cube of golf balls and is dissatisfied with the product, they may return the 27 balls within 30 days from the original purchase date for a full-refund. For a refund to be initiated back to a customer’s payment method, the following steps must be taken:
- Contact email@example.com within 30 days from your purchase date with your order number and state that you would like to return the product (A Sugar Golf Australia representative will provide additional instruction).
- Ship all 27 balls in the original packaging to Sugar Golf Australia within 7 days of notifying us of your intent to return. Please note that customers must ship the returned product at their own expense. No return labels will be provided by Sugar Golf Australia.
- Provide the shipment tracking number to Sugar Golf Australia at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once the returned product is received, Sugar Golf Australia will initiate a full-refund of the purchase price.
Once an order is initiated, it is considered final. Under no circumstances is Sugar Golf Australia obligated to accept returns or issue refunds. ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Acceptance of the returned product is at Sugar Golf Australia discretion.
Furthermore, the risk of damage or loss passes on to the customer when the shipment leaves our fulfillment centre. If in an unfortunate circumstance the shipment is damaged or lost during transit, you have the option of filing a claim with the shipping company and the shipping company may decide to pay or refuse the claim.
In the event the product received is defective, please contact us at email@example.com
- General Restrictions on Use
You agree to use the Site and the Services only for purposes that are permitted by these Terms and in compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, and generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions. You may only use the Site and Services for your non-commercial, non-assignable, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and limited personal use, and for no other purposes.
You will not and will not attempt to:
- Access any of the Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Sugar Golf Australia;
- Gain unauthorized access to Sugar Golf Australia computer system or engage in any activity that interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality or security of the Site, the Services, Sugar Golf Australia networks and computer systems;
- Access any of the Site or the Services through any automated means or with any automated features or devices (including use of scripts or web crawlers);
- Access or collect any personally identifiable information, including any names, email addresses or other such information for any purpose, including, without limitation, commercial purposes;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, or resell any aspect of the Site or the Services for any purpose; and
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell any products or services bearing any trademark, service mark, trade name, logo or service mark owned by Sugar Golf Australia in a way that is likely or intended to cause confusion about the owner or authorized user of such marks, names or logos.
Sugar Golf Australia or its parent company owns or licenses all information, materials, and intellectual property rights made available through the Site (“Site Content”), as well as the selection, coordination, arrangement, and organization and enhancement of the Site Content. All Site Content is protected pursuant to copyright, trademark, patent, and other applicable laws. You agree not to remove or change any copyright notice or any other proprietary notice on any Site Content. As between you and Sugar Golf Australia, all names, logos, trademarks, symbols, or slogans appearing on the Site are proprietary to Sugar Golf Australia or its licensors, affiliates, or suppliers. Use or misuse of these trademarks is expressly prohibited and may violate federal and state trademark law. Under no circumstances will you have any rights of any kind in or to the Site Content, other than the right to use the Site Content in accordance with these Terms.
Certain features of the Site may allow you to contribute feedback and other information to the Site for access, use, viewing, and commentary by other users of the Site (collectively, “Comments”). By posting Comments, you represent that you have the full legal right to provide the Comments and that use of the Comments by Sugar Golf Australia on the Site, and all other persons and entities, will not: (a) infringe any intellectual property rights of any person or entity or any rights of publicity, personality, or privacy of any person or entity, including as a result of your failure to obtain consent to post personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person; (b) violate any law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or agreement; or (c) constitute disclosure of any confidential information owned by any third party. Upon your submission of Comments or other material or information to Sugar Golf Australia, you grant Sugar Golf Australia and any parent company a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, license to access, use, distribute, reproduce, display, modify, create derivative works based upon, and sublicense the Comments, all without any compensation to you whatsoever. For avoidance of doubt, Sugar Golf Australia or its parent company shall be under no obligation: (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to compensate you in any way for your Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments.
- Errors, Inaccuracies, and Omissions
There may be information on the Site that contains inaccuracies, typographical errors, or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information on the Site is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order). We cannot and do not review all communications, products, or services made available on or through the Site, but, although not obligated to, may review, verify, make changes to or remove any Comments, Site Content, or the Site, including information submitted in connection with the Site Content or other features at any time, with or without notice in our sole discretion.
- Disclaimers and Warranties
Sugar Golf Australia reserves the right to change the assortment of products offered and to limit the quantity of products that may be purchased from time to time and at any time, without prior notice. We also reserve the right to alter the terms or duration of any sale promotion or special offers. Sugar Golf Australia is not liable in case of stock outage or unavailability of products. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear at the Site, but we cannot guarantee that your computer monitor’s display of any colour will be accurate.
Sugar Golf Australia expressly disclaims, to the fullest extent permitted by law, any express or implied warranties: (i) that the Site, Services, Site Content, goods, advice, information or links provided on the Site will meet your requirements; (ii) that the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error; (iii) that defects in the operation or functionality of any software provided to you as part of the Services will be corrected; (iv) regarding the Site Content, goods, services, advice, information or links provided by any third-parties or users; (v) that the Site, Site Content, goods, services, advice, or information displayed on the Site will meet your requirements; and (vi) that the Site will be error-free or that any errors will be corrected. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from the Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated in these Terms.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of any Site Content and Comments may be transferred unencrypted and involve transmissions over various networks and changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Please be advised that we do not guarantee that any information sent to or from our Site will be secure during transmission, nor can we guarantee the confidentiality of any communication or material transmitted to us via the Site or the Internet, including, for example, personal information such as your name or address. Sugar Golf Australia assumes no responsibility for: (a) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any communication; and (b) any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the Site, including any injury or damage to you or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from use of the Services or the Site.
No conditions, warranties or other terms (including any implied terms as to satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose or conformance with description) apply to the Site, Site Content and/or Services except to the extent that they are expressly set out in these Terms.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL SUGAR GOLF AUSTRALIA BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OTHER THAN ACTUAL AND DIRECT DAMAGES PROVEN IN A COURT OF LAW. IN NO EVENT SHALL SUGAR GOLF AUSTRALIA LIABILITY EXCEED THE PRICE YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT OR SERVICE THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF THE CLAIM. IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF SUGAR GOLF AUSTRALIA AND ITS LICENSORS SHALL NOT EXCEED ONE DOLLAR ($1).
Without limiting the foregoing, you understand and acknowledge that Sugar Golf Australia shall not be liable to you for:
- Any indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive or exemplary losses which may be incurred by you arising out of your use of, or inability to use, the Site or the Services, including any loss of profit (whether incurred directly or indirectly), any loss of goodwill or business reputation, or any loss of data suffered by you; or
- Any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of: (i) any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the Site or the Services; (ii) any changes that Sugar Golf Australia may make to the Site or Services, or for any permanent or temporary cessation in the provision of the Services (or any features within the Services); (iii) the deletion of, corruption of, unauthorized access to, or failure to store, any content and other communications data maintained or transmitted by or through your use of the Site or the Services; (iv) the use of any products or services obtained on or through the Site; or (v) any other matter relating to the Site, the Services, the Site Content, or the Comments.
The limitations on Sugar Golf Australia liability to you in this Section 8 shall apply whether or not Sugar Golf Australia has been advised of or should have been aware of the possibility of any such losses arising.
- Links To Other Sites
- Complaint Procedures
If you believe that any content or postings on this Site violates your intellectual property or other rights, please notify Sugar Golf Australia by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a comprehensive detailed message setting forth the following information: (a) your name and the name of your company, if applicable; (b) your contact information, especially your email address; (c) the nature and substance of your complaint, the specific rights at issue, and your basis for making the complaint, including the content or posting that is objectionable; and (d) the following statement: “The statements, representations, and assertions made in this message are true, complete, and accurate and I have the full legal authority to make each and every such statement, representation, and assertion and to make and be granted any demand made in this message.”
You agree that if Sugar Golf Australia does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these Terms (or which Sugar Golf Australia has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Sugar Golf Australia rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Sugar Golf Australia. If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide a matter arising out of these Terms, rules that any provision of these Terms is invalid, then that provision will be removed from these Terms without affecting the rest of the Terms and the remaining provisions will continue to be valid and enforceable.
The Site is controlled and operated from within Australia. Without limiting anything else, Sugar Golf Australia makes no representation that the Site, Site Content, Comments, services, products, information or other materials available on, in, or through the Site is appropriate or available for use in other locations, and access to them from territories where they are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own volition and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.